This is a list of simple, yet often forgotten and HIGHLY useful items, to bring with you on your wedding day. This is a great job for the Maid of Honor, too!
20 Items That Just May Save The Day
- White thread, black thread, color close to bridesmaid dresses also.
- A few sewing needles.
- Safety pins in several sizes.
- Hair pins/bobby pins.
- Aspirin / Tylenol.
- Hairspray & curling iron.
- Strong, wide tape (for holding down the white aisle runner if you are having one).
- Double sided narrow tape (useful for temporarily holding up hems & fabric).
- Pack of matches, disposable lighter.
- Static guard spray.
- Extra hosiery.
- Nail file.
- Clear nail polish, nail glue.
- Make-up basics: foundation, pressed powder lipstick, mascara, makeup remover.
- Cell phone charger.
- Telephone numbers for all members of your bridal party.
- List of names and telephone numbers for the following services you are utilizing: Church or Ceremony site, Reception site, Florist, Tuxedo provider, Bridal Salon, Photographer, Disc Jockey/Band, Limo/transportation, Wedding Coordinator, Hair stylist, Make-up artist, Rental company, Decorator, Caterer, Cake maker, Cookie baker.
- Bottled water.
One of these simple items just might end up saving the day!