If you are looking for unique and affordable, seal and send wedding invitations may be your choice. Seal and send wedding invitations can be described as economical, eco-friendly, convenient and time-saving. Their all-in-one design has some very appealing features and benefits. What more could you ask in a wedding invitation design?
Here are some attributes of seal and send wedding invitations:
- All ensemble items can be included in one simple invitation piece.
- The seal n send invitations easily fold up into their own self-mailing pieces using pre-marked folding lines and are then fastened by clear or decorative seals eliminating the need for mailing envelopes. This saves time by not having to stuff and address inner and outer envelopes.
- The response card is attached at the bottom with a perforation for easy removal and return by guests.
- Since it is postcard size, no return envelope is needed and the return postage you affix is at the postcard rate which is cheaper than regular first class.
- Pricing typically includes both the return address printed on the outside when mailing the invitations and also the return mailing address for the response postcards.
There are many beautiful designs of seal and send wedding invitations from classic to contemporary. There is even a style now that is larger in width so it not only has the response postcard attached at the bottom but also a smaller sized reception card which can be removed by guests if they so choose.
The seal and send style may also be your choice for other events for which you will need to collect RSVP’s for accurate seating and food preparations. This design can be used for rehearsal dinners, post-wedding receptions, anniversary celebrations, as well as wedding invitations.
Being true to their name, seal and send invitations are all-in-one invites which are easy to fold, seal and send to your wedding guests.
Now that you know all about them, see how seal and send wedding invitations (also known as seal n send) actually look in various designs and colors at www.PrintedCreationsWeddingStore.com. For plenty of tips and information related to wedding invitations, visit www.more-about-wedding-invitations.com.
by Sara Haese